Thursday, November 4, 2010

PAPER SALE

On the Crazy Friday Sale this week you will find all the paper in the store marked down 40-50%. Now is the time to stock up. The sale is going to run through the weekend. Check it out here http://www.dkm-creations.com/

The new Graphic-45 Once Upon a Springtime has been ordered and will be in soon. I will post here when it comes in.

New brands in the store are My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee. I will be adding to these lines later. Coming soon is Petaloo. They have beautiful flowers and I can't wait to get them in.

All the Cricut Cartridges and Nestabilities are sold out but I will be replacing them with newer ones.

The holidays will be here before you know it so get your paper for all your projects now while it is on sale!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment