Thursday, October 7, 2010

GOOD MORNING!

I am going to start my Crazy Friday sale this afternoon. I was so busy last week the only thing on it was a few things that didn't get taken off from the week before. I had dental work on both sides of my mouth which is not any fun at all! BUT - I spent a long weekend at a scrapbook retreat in Tyler, TX called Memory Lane. It was a beautiful old house. It is a great scrappers getaway.

There are a few new items in the store. Distress Stickles and Perfect Pearls Mist. I used the mist on a card last night and it has a really pretty glimmer to it. There are 12 different colors. These will be on the Friday sale so it's a good time to try them!

MAKE ANY PURCHASE OF $10 OR MORE FROM 10-07-2010 THRU 10-21-2010 AND YOUR NAME WILL BE PUT IN FOR A DRAWING TO WIN YOUR CHOICE OF ANY EKSUCCESS PUNCH IN THE STORE. A NAME WILL BE DRAWN FRIDAY 10-22.

No comments:

Post a Comment