Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PUNCHES

There are EKSuccess punches now available in the store. There are lots to choose from. These are the slimline ones and they are really nice. I had not used one until the other day and I really like it. They are also easy to store.

Almost everything in the store is still on sale. This will continue until I get back from Montana. Then we will be putting certain items on sale and we will be having another goodie give a way. Like before to be eligible for the give away all you have to do is make a purchase from the store by a certain date. I will have more information on this the week of June 6Th.

I hope everyone is getting familiar with the store and checking often for new items.

Here are a few cards I make with Graphic 45 Communique paper that is available in the store.




1 comment: